Information on School Closure
Here is the information we have as of March 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM. Thank you for your patience. We will continue to send information to students and parents as it comes out. Keep posted to the local news for more information on any and all school closures and major changes to hours.
- No students or community members are allowed on campus or in the building for any reason, with the exception of the meal pick-up program from 10:30-12:30 in the back of the school. This includes sports facilities and the weight room until further notice.
- Report cards for the 3rd 9-weeks (which ended Friday) will be mailed out from the Central Office
- STUDENTS: Check your teachers' webpages and Google Classrooms frequently for instructional work
- PARENTS: Check the Parent Resources section above for handouts on how to access Student Progress Center and Google Classroom information. Paper copies of review packets will be made available for pickup and drop off at the school, but we encourage you to use the digital assignments as much as you can.
- Meals will be available to pickup for any of our students in the area from 10:30am-12:30pm Monday-Friday excluding the week of "Spring Break" at the following locations:
- Jack Hayes Elementary
- Ouachita Junior High
- Swartz Upper Elementary
- All field trips for this school year have been canceled.
- PLEASE be patient with admin as what we are being told from the state changes hour-to-hour. Please understand we will relay information as it comes in as quickly as we can.
- Our biggest concern is the safety and well-being of our students and our faculty. Please take care of yourself and your family and take every precaution during this uncertain time.
Welcome to Ouachita Junior High!